Robeez Tredz Toddler Blossom Mary Jane Slip-On,Pastel Pink,16-20 Months (US Toddler 5.5-6.5 M) UPC: 690159217123



Color:Pastel Pink
Size:16-20 Months (US Toddler 5.5-6.5 M)
Department:baby-girls
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Robeez

These Robeez shoes are really cute, but your child's feet must be really thin! No fat what-so-ever and then you might like these. cute, but....... I am surprised that they could design a shoe so poorly, when their soft-sole shoes were so great2009-03-07 Rating 1.

We just received these shoes the other day, along with another pair. Very soft pretty shoe!. I love the color and flower design2009-02-20 Rating 4. They are a very soft leather shoe with leather insoles. The bottems are sturdy for outside use. I bought them for my 16 month old daughter and they are very big! They stay on securely but she does have plenty of room to grow.

I love the look and quality of these shoes but they run very narrow and my daughter has a wide foot. Robeez tredz. They were a good length but the top fat (in front of her toes) was squeezed against the front of the shoe2008-09-14 Rating 2. The fit of the original robeez was much wider.

I just purchased the Robeez tredz for my 16 Month Old Toddler. Robeez Tredz are a Toddler's Dream. She loves them2008-04-11 Rating 5. I love that they are so flexiable and we can now go outside in them. Worth the price.

Let her bloom in the lovely Blossom casuals by ROBeez Tredz. Comfortable with a soft leather construction and cushioned insole Breathable leather upper in a Mary Jane casual style with embroidered leather appliques. An elasticized heel and adjustable Velcro (R) closure strap create a comfortable fit

No comments:

Post a Comment