Steve Madden Men's Raspe Boot,Brown Suede,9 M US UPC: 883925022896



Color:Brown Suede
Size:9 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Steve Madden

I like the idea of a low suede boot. Not quite there yet. The look is sharp but I bought these in my regular size and they were at least 1 size too large2008-12-26 Rating 2. I returned them and bought a half-size smaller. They still did not grip my feet across my instep properly and I had a boot that flopped on my feet. I judge my boots against my Frye boots which I consider the gold standard of boots. The Maddens came up way short on fit.

Rock a solid look in these rustic inspired Steve Madden Raspe boots. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Soft oiled and distressed suede upper in a casual zippered boot style with a round toe. Polished metal studs add edgy minimalist detail at the heel

No comments:

Post a Comment