GUESS Women's Romper Sneaker,White,7.5 M UPC: 883760789701



Color:White
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Guess

I purchased these sandals because I was looking for a pair of designer black sandals at a discount price. Sexy and comfortable. The description of the romper sandal as a sneaker made me a little apprehensive, but I gave it a try and I do not regret my choice2009-03-04 Rating 5. I got the black, and I was shocked to see the lovely crystals forming the word Guess across one the bands, a lovely touch. The wedge heel is made of the hard rubber of a sneaker, and the logo at the very bottom, is like the logos on sneakers. However, this wedge does not have that cheesy, high heeled sneaker look. The wedge is comfortable and the bands are as well. Beautiful shoe.

I have this shoe in white and I love it. Perfect Summer Shoe. 2009-02-26 Rating 4. Now that is is on sale I will get another color! This is the easy way to make a simple, cute and comfortable outfit for any day! :).

great and comfy sandal. Great. beware, the straps run lose, I had to put a little pad under the toes to keep them on my feet2008-10-04 Rating 5.

Buy them 1/2 size smaller ! I bought them locally and they only had 6 1/2, a 6 would have been better !.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment