Tsubo Women's Messala Boot,Brown/Chocolate,10 M UPC: 687527959365



Color:Brown/chocolate
Size:10 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:TSUBO

These run a little small, so would recommend that you buy 1/2 size larger than normal She loves them. But she loves the boots2009-03-12 Rating 5. Says they were comfortable the very first time she wore them.

I purchased these for a business trip in Vancouver and they were the perfect thing! Not only are they stylish, but I could walk EVERYWHERE in them (it rained quite a bit) and where them with pretty much anything Beautiful yet practical. As for the size, I usually wear an 8 so I would suggest getting one size bigger2009-02-28 Rating 5. .

These boots prove to be comfortable, even after being on my feet all night long Comfortable & Stylish. I had ordered the 92009-01-19 Rating 4. 5 even though I usually wear a 9. The 9 seemed a bit tight for some reason. Worth the investment if you want stylish & comfortable boots.

Very well made boot Comfortable and sexy!. They are comfortable and have a nice rubber sole with black and red detailing2008-11-12 Rating 5. Fits well around the calf, but I tried on various sizes at a store, the smaller the shoe size the smaller the calf size.

Dress looks are piping hot in these extraordinary Tsubo Messala boots - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a knee high dress boot style with a round toe. Edgy piping trim adds sensational textural accent around the 15 inch shaft with a full side zipper entry

No comments:

Post a Comment