Kamik Women's Tulipe Rain Boot,Blue,7 M UPC: 056552984336



Color:Blue
Size:7 M
Department:womens
FabricType:PVC
Manufacturer:Kamik

I bought these for the northern California rainy season. Pretty, warm, a little clunky. My feet get a little too hot in them since it's rarely below 50 deg F2009-03-16 Rating 3. I tried them on in the store first to check for sizing. I am an 8. 5 wide, and I got an 8 which fits perfectly. I have large calves, and these fit mine without room to shove jeans into them. I just fold up my pants. The price on Amazon was great. I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else.

.

Very beautiful boots!! But no room on top to accomodate your legs wearing socks or pants tuck inside. For veeeery skinny legs. 2009-03-16 Rating 1.

I love these boots--they are great for rain and snow, and they look fantastic too! My only complaint is that the space around my calf isn't quite big enough to stuff my jeans into when I have them on. LOVE them!. Only a minor setback2009-03-01 Rating 5. .

This boot, although cute, is not made for anyone with a "C" width foot or a calf larger than 15". BEWARE! All "C" Width Sizes and Calfs Over 15"!! Not For YOU!. The pictures of the boot look as if it would fit okay, however once I "attempted" to put the boot on, reality quickly set in2009-02-24 Rating 2. Notice I said "attempted". . I could only get one shoe completely on. . and then I couldn't pull it up all the way! The other shoe wouldn't even allow the instep of my foot in the shoe. . and I have a "C" width!!!



I gave the rating of 2 stars because the boot is cute. And, if you've got a "B" width foot and relatively small calves, you're in business. But, if you're like me. . steer clear of this boot. . it's just not for you:-).

These boots are great! I work outside for a living so have very high expectations for boots, these definitely met them! They're comfortable and durable, with great tread - very important for the winter time. amazing!. They're also super cute, they look great tucked into your pants or worn under them2009-01-28 Rating 5. I look forward to wearing them all winter, I certainly expect them to be able to keep up with me! Amazon also shipped these very fast, even with the super saver shipping delay. Great buy!.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment