New Balance Women's WR725 Training Shoe,Black/Lavendar,9 B UPC: 883905337033



Color:Black/Lavendar
Size:9 B
Department:womens
FabricType:Synthetic and mesh
Manufacturer:New Balance

I like this pair of shoe New Balance women's WR725 shoe review. It fits right and very comfy2009-03-21 Rating 5. The price is pretty reasonable for its quality. I like the design too. .

I recently started working out and eating right and guess what lost 12 lbs Great Shoe for work out rookies!.

Well, I absolutely detest working out and had not done a sit up, push up, or jogged in close to 4 years2009-02-22 Rating 5. So, imagine my surprise when I started to get shin splints and knee pain from the one pair of tennis shoes I owned. I usually only wear heels so, I really don't have work out shoes. I saw these on line and the price was perfect. They are cushiony and look really good. After working out my ankles feel fine. They have a wide base and almost feel like I am walking on air. I heard that this brand was one of the best so, I am glad I bought these. I would buy more in every color to go with my new smaller clothes that I will now need! .

New balance shoes always fit great New Balance Shoes. I use these for work and the gym2009-02-16 Rating 5. Very comfortable and supportive.

Try on a pair of New Balance 725BP running shoes and you will instantly feel the difference, but take them for a spin to see how they really perform ABZORB EX Heel With Abzorb® technology, this N-Durance® rubber compound heel, you can’t go wrong. Mesh upperPadded heel, Abzorb® technologyN-Durance® rubber outsole

No comments:

Post a Comment