MIA Women's Nadine Mid-Shaft Round Toe Boot,Stone,9 M US UPC: 742282703278



Color:Stone
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:MIA

Just got these boots last week These boots are made for walkin'!. I think the total price was $26 something2009-03-18 Rating 5. I did free super saver shipping and they still were delivered in ONE day only! I love them. They are very comfortable and very cute. I've already had numerous compliments about them. I have skinny calves so they don't fit perfectly to my calves, but I am used to that with boots and considering the size of my calves, they still fit pretty well. They look really cute with dresses. Especially considering the low price, I am extremely satisfied! Lovin' these boots!!.

I bought these on sale in the light beige color Great, unique boots for the price. They fit true to size, I have normal sized calves (not skinny, not wide), and the zipper pinches a bit near the very top of the shaft, but otherwise, fit is good2009-02-28 Rating 4. I love the wedge and the ruching, very comfortable. The only way they'd be better would be if they were leather, but for the price, I didn't expect that. Good value!.

During the cooler months, you’ll sizzle wearing the Nadine boot by Mia - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! This boot is proof that the seasons may change but good fashion sense never goes dormant. Faux leather upperInside zipStack wedge bottom, 2-¾” heel

No comments:

Post a Comment