Shellys London Women's Madam Flat,White,39 EU (8-8.5 US) UPC: 694254654401



Color:White
Size:39 EU (US Women's 8-8.5 M)
Department:womens
FabricType:Metallic fabric
Manufacturer:Shellys London

Very cute and unique Cute, Runs Big. I ordered my regular size (9) and its more like a 92008-11-08 Rating 4. 5, so order down a half size. Other than that they are soft and comfortable.

I quickly received these flat in a matter of a few days! They run a little toward the 8 Fun Flat. 5 size2008-10-18 Rating 4. As far as comfort. its a fat, no arch, but I expected that. Very fun and cute. The bow is just for looks do not make the mistake to try and tighten them like I did! Now I'm trying to figure out how to retie the bow. . my bad. These will look great with my jeans and I'm looking forward to wearing them on my Girl's weekend. . once I can retie the bow.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment