Jump Women's Bjork Boot,Black Patent,9 M UPC: 883634144483



Color:Black Patent
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric and leather
Manufacturer:JUMP

In my opinion you should definitely consider getting a size up with this ones Appear different than shown.

And to me they were too loose around the calf, and too tight around the foot2009-01-19 Rating 1.

I didn't lime them!.

These are not the most comfortable boots (they are a bit stiff), but they seem to get better the more you wear them Boots. Comfort aside, I received many compliments2009-01-06 Rating 4. . they are cute and unique. I have the black patent. In case you were wondering the area around the foot is patent and the remainder is a sturdy fabric (kind of like denim, but not quite that casual).

I ordered these at a great deal comfy and cool. They are extremely comfortable and I find them to be true to size for me2008-12-31 Rating 4. They look great as well. . so different!.

It's hard to buy shoes online Sizes are off. These are nice boots but i think they run way small2008-12-30 Rating 3. Had to return them.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment