GUESS Women's Borda Platform Mary Jane,Black,8.5 M US UPC: 884380042085



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Guess

These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! I want another pair. sexy shoe!!. They have great prices on Amazon now too2009-01-27 Rating 5. I wish I would of bought mine here for ~34~ dollars that some sizes are going for now! you'll love them! They are approapriate foe 30 somethings too!.

These are wonderful shoes. Dorothy's shoes.

The color is amazing and are really comfortable despite the height2009-01-26 Rating 5.

My daughter originally bought her 1st pair months ago and was crazy for this style shoe for the look,the fit and the comfort. red guess women's borda mary jane pump. She has this shoe in bronze,red and I will probably order her a black pair soon2009-01-19 Rating 5.

Bought this shoe as a Christmas gift for my wife. Hot shoe!. Absolutly stunning and she gets compliments every time she wears them2009-01-18 Rating 5.

As usual, the Guess quality of shoes is outstanding! However, the heel on this is VERY high, even with the 1" platform. A little funky for me..... I'm 36 years old, and while I like to look trendy and fashionable, I felt these were just too "young" for me, and didn't fit the style of clothing I have in my closet2009-01-02 Rating 3. They are almost like a costume shoe. While I own several pairs of Guess shoes, these ones were not for me.

Vie for your next promotion in these confident Borda Mary Janes from GUESS by Marciano. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Gleaming patent leather upper in a platform Mary Jane dress pump style with a round toe. A softly scooped vamp and shiny patent and polished metal logo-embossed buckle closure instep strap with a hidden elasticized inlay create neat, clean lines and a precise, comfortable fit

No comments:

Post a Comment