Dolce Vita Women's Toby Boot,Black Dest,9 M US UPC: 822203921773



Color:Black Dest
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Dolce Vita

These boots are really great! I had been looking for a more casual brown boot to wear with skinny jeans and these are great! The leather is really high quality with a nice soft feel. Great casual boots!!. I recommend that you buy them 1/2 a size smaller than what you normally wear ( I wear a 7 1/2 and I purchased these at a size 7 and they are a little big still)2009-02-19 Rating 4.

I just purchased a pair of Dolce Vita Toby boots and was extremely excited for it to arrive. it's cute but the quality is not there. It's not very comfortable so you might have to buy one of those sole linings ($10) for a higher level of comfort2009-02-13 Rating 1. However, what was most disappointing was that the color of the shoes rubs off. After putting my boots on my fingers were black. At first I thought it was from an ink pad or something but when I rubbed a tissue on the boot, the color was rubbing off. Almost seemed like they took a marker and just painted all over it. I was definitely not impressed or happy with Dolce Vita's product and do not plan to buy another pair of shoes from this brand unless the quality changes. It's unfortunate because they have such cute styles. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment