Skechers Women's Bikers Step-Up Sneaker,Pewter,7 M UPC: 883646060498



Color:Pewter
Size:7 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Skechers

These are the best shoes for my mother. Best shoes for Mom. They are stylish and functional for her2009-01-21 Rating 5. She lives in a dementia assisted living place and she loves these shoes. They are easy to get into and out of and provides a rugged, substantial sole and rugged sole that assists in falls prevention. I am certain you never thought this would be something the people at Sketchers thought of when designing this shoe but it is a really good one for her.

Thanks .

Well it's nice to read some of the one-star and two-star reviews on this site. Hurts heals and velcro comes undone. I had only heard raving reviews from friends about these shoes, hence why I bought them2009-01-17 Rating 1. I can't stand them.



First of all, I had to get inserts for arch support. Then I had to deal with them rubbing on my heals. I think I even bled one day. I just thought I had to keep wearing them to break them in. Then I got smart. I now wear socks with them and that helps. It's the only way I can justify keeping them. I knew that I waited too long to return them to the store and I hate to think I wasted money.



I still have to deal with the velcro coming undone so I can only wear them on easy going days. Every time I drive my stick shift the velcro breaks apart. Highly annoying.

.

These are fantastic and I am looking for another pair now! I have worn the first pair in sun (with no socks) and rain (with no leaks through the sole). Worn all around the world & looking for my 2nd pair.... I've even worn them in slush & snow (with more protection than expected with the open top)2009-01-05 Rating 5. They provide year-round protection and comfort and the shoes still look very new. The leather on the top looks brand new, in fact.



But it's the sole that matters. These are the best-fitting shoes I have worn in years. They fit perfectly and every step is cushioned in all the right places.



I am only looking for another pair because I have finally worn them down after the several years of walking in them. The shoes themselves are still in great condition otherwise.



I highly recommend them for everywhere from church to travel to commuting to work. You won't have to change your shoes to look great OR be comfortable.

This little Mary Jane is really comfortable and stylish at the sametime. Cool and comfy .

I needed something for work and then just casual dressy, so I bought this Skecher2008-12-22 Rating 5.

I feel I have a dressy sneaker, attractive and at the same time I don't even realize I have them on. I would recommend buying two because they are very popular. Very happy w/product.

Exactly what I hoped for and expected in terms of fit and comfort, though I don't like the dual-fabric business as much as I thought I would. Good little shoes. 2008-12-17 Rating 4.

Go from OK to Oh-Wow with this sport-influenced Mary Jane Smooth/nubuck leather upper Soft nylon lining Removable EVA cushioned insole Flexible rubber sole 3/4" heel Zigzag QUICK GRIPŠ’® strap for a custom-like fit. Durable rubber outsole for added shock absorption and traction .

No comments:

Post a Comment