Rampage Women's Raycee Pump,Brown Smooth,7.5 M US UPC: 728217083271



Color:Brown Smooth
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Rampage

These fit 1/2 size larger so order down by 1/2 a size accordingly Pointy toed pump. Unfortunately, they do gape just a teeny bit in the back for me2009-03-02 Rating 4. I'm hoping a heel sticker will help. They are very comfortable. I can walk all day in them.

I don't usually wear high heels so these being under 3 inches are a perfect height Comfortable and CUTE. Even though they have a narrow heel they are sturdy when I'm in them2009-02-05 Rating 5. They look very sexy and yet still very classic and standard. Plus you can't beat this price! I looked around and other stores were selling these shoes for twice the price.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment