adidas Originals Zx 300 Running Shoe,Blue Grey/Calvi/Lead,11 M US UPC: 883947258075



Color:Blue Grey/Calvi/Lead
Size:11 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:adidas Originals

These are comfortable as hell. These shoes can take me anywhere. I bought them for bike riding because they have a flat bottom2009-02-11 Rating 5. I wear them all the time and I'm going to get another pair when these wear out. Like everything I've ever bought that is Adidas, these are terrific.

Although a little bit expensive the shoes are incredibly comfortable and fashionable as no other. Comfortable and good looking. I love to use them with dark jeans2009-01-12 Rating 5.

adidas brings you smooth fashionable style with the 1984-inspired ZX 300 sneaker. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Nylon and suede upper in a casual athletic sneaker style with a round toe. Tonal stitched suede overlays and contrasting pinked edge triple adidas side striping and a matching heel logo accent create a cool, vintage vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment