Teva Little Kid/Big Kid Nisha Trail Shoe,Basil,13 M US Little Kid UPC: 889830450007



Color:Basil
Size:13 M US Little Kid
Department:girls
FabricType:Fabric and synthetic
Manufacturer:Teva

Actually, I was very disappointed in these shoes Teva Nisha. We have bought several pairs of Teva's before, and have always appreciated their durability and their comfort2008-10-24 Rating 2. When my daughter went to put these on for the first time, she could not get one of them on - the inside of the shoe was "wrinkled" - glued in wrong. I probably should have sent it back, but we needed the shoes and I pulled the entire lining out and put it back in myself. They are not as sturdy and comfortable as past Teva's we have purchased. I will look more closely before buying another pair of Teva's.

My 7 year old son loved the look of this shoe but didnot fit did not fit. If your child has a narrow foot it may work but medium to wide they will have trouble2008-10-11 Rating 3. The size 2 I ordered appeared in a side by side comparison to be about the same size as the size 11 primigi shoes I bought for my 3 year old.

With it's breathable open-mesh uppers and moisture-wicking mesh lining, the Nisha will keep your kiddies cool this summer Durable, adjustable bungee lacing A durable pull cord closure makes it easy to get them in and out in a jiff. The non-marking rubber outsole makes it an excellent boating shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment