Florsheim Men's Tommy Clog,Brown,9 M US UPC: 023938227448



Color:Brown
Size:9 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Florsheim

I bought mulitple pairs Like them but. 2009-03-28 Rating 4. . one pair the stitching didn't catch in the inside corner of the heal so there was a hole. . I stitched it myself. Otherwise I really like them. . Great for heading to the mailbox without putting on "real" shoes. Very comfy. I wear a woman's 11W and bought men's 9 regular. Good fit for me.

Unlike many slippers, these comfortable clogs cling well to the feet and don't slip off Cling well to the feet. They don't slip on the floor, either2009-02-02 Rating 5.

Commit yourself to high quality in the plush Florsheim Tommy casual slip ons - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Suede upper in a casual slip on mule style with a round toe and a lightly padded collar. Low heel cup for support

No comments:

Post a Comment