privo Women's Oso Skimmer,Black,8.5 M UPC: 053448684615



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:privo

I love these shoes so much I have them in several colors. Great Shoe. I can wear them with almost anything and they are comfortable enough to take my dogs on a 2 mile walk2009-03-08 Rating 5. .

These shoes are so comfortable that I am seriously tempted to buy a pair in every color. Privo Oso. They work well for dressy or casual and are comfortable enough to shop in for long periods of time2009-02-19 Rating 5. I generally wear an 8, and the 8 in these fits well.

I actually think these look better in person than they do in the picture. Super cute, great support for a flat!!. I love the rich tan color and while the inside of the shoe looks a bit like an orthopedic shoe, the outside is totally adorable2008-12-02 Rating 5. I am easily able to wear these with jeans or business casual attire. They aren't quite dressy enough for a fancy night out, but they'll get me from a full day of standing on my feet to a bite to eat at a hip bar or restaurant.



The back of the shoe is higher on the ankle than I'm used to, but I think that is because this shoe is designed for walking and support more than fashion - I would suggest breaking in these shoes with heavier socks or moleskin in that area for the first few days.



The fit is exact to size. I typically wear a 7 or 7. 5 depending on the brand of shoe - I ordered a 7 and it fits exactly. There's not quite as much arch support as I would have expected from a walking shoe, but there is MUCH more than any other flat that I've owned and this shoe is much cuter than any other walking shoe I've seen. I'll be taking these with me on my trip overseas next year! .

I have owned many pairs of privos over the years and have been a privo convert, but I was extremely disappointed in this pair. Privo lover extremely disappointed. Privo is now skimping on their massage footbed2008-12-01 Rating 1. Previous pairs had thick cushioning that felt like walking on air - this pair is super thin in comparison and not at all the same comfort level. The massage footbed is why I buy privos and this is my 2nd pair where I have noticed the skimping on the product. My two year old pair is still more comfortable than the two new pairs I just bought. The shoe runs abit small and the top front rubbed below my big toe causing a blister. Shame on privo for cutting back on quality (but not the price!) .

The wear-with-everything flat with massaging comfort in every step. flexfit and soleassage technologies massage and flex with the foot .

No comments:

Post a Comment