Nine West Women's Blondey Boot,Natural/Black,8 M US UPC: 029034425177



Color:Natural/Black
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Leather and synthetic
Manufacturer:Nine West

I have the Blondey boots in the black leather and the brown synthetic. Heels worn down after 2 months of wear!. The black leather pair are pretty comfortable to walk in, HOWEVER I have to get my heels replaced only after 2 months of wear!! I admit that I work in NYC so I do a lot of walking, but I have plenty of shoes/boots that have made it through multiple seasons without needing the heel replaced2009-03-09 Rating 2. As for the brown synthetic pair, I usually don't go for synthetic leather boots since they are very stiff and usually uncomfortable, but I couldn't resist the price. So I can't say too much about those since you get what you pay for and they're definitely worth the price. I haven't had those as long, but the heel is already starting to wear in the short time I've had them. . .

Very sad by this purcahse, I will be returning them. HUGE SHAFT. I have purchased Nine West Boots before and they have all fit well2009-03-06 Rating 1. I think I have average ankles and calves and the shaft and ankle on these boots are too big. They may fit better for someone with larger ankles and calves. Cute boot but they don't fit :(.

These boots look so great! The only downside is that they feel a little snug in the toe area. These boots look great!. I like to be able to wiggle my toes a little!2009-03-04 Rating 4.

Shoe looks longer in the picture than in person. Blondey Boot. The calf if also made wider than what would fit normally in a dress boot2009-03-04 Rating 2. Personally, not what I was look for in knee-high dress boots. .

This is a lovely boot , I just love the color, and I found a matching bag by the same company . Beautiful Red Boot. There is a problem that I have, the calf part of the boot runs very large , if I had heavy legs I guess it would fit fine , but I don't , I hope you all have smaller sizes for customers like me , if I can't get them cut down ,I'll send them back2009-02-26 Rating 3. .

Sleek and chic, Nine West's "Blondey Snake Print" Boot has a faux snake upper and pointed toe for a trendy look that works beautifully with everything from casual to career. snake .

No comments:

Post a Comment