Disney Cars Toddler/Little Kid Lightning & Mader Slipper,Brown/Red,7-8 M US Toddler UPC: 017124722930



Color:Brown/Red
Size:7-8 M US Toddler
Department:baby-boys
FabricType:Eva
Manufacturer:Disney

My grandson Colin is a big fan of the movie Cars so I couldn't resist getting him these slippers My grandson loves these!. He absolutely loves them! They're very well made and look exactly as pictured2009-02-09 Rating 5.

They are very cute, he really likes them, for the price I paid, I'm pleased Adorable, my 4 year old son loved them. 2009-02-06 Rating 5.

These are a dandy pair of slippers Lightning McQueen/Tow Mater slippers. Easy to take on and off, and Tow Mater actually "tows" Lightning McQueen2008-10-09 Rating 4. I would buy them again.

My son loves them from the first time he saw them, in fact, he sleeps with them in his bed Very cute slippers!. 2008-08-01 Rating 5.

They are very cute children's slippers Cute...Son Loves Them!!!. 2008-02-13 Rating 5. My son loves them and was so excited to receive them. . Got here in a very timely manner as well. .

Slip resistant (PVC Dots on outsole) .

No comments:

Post a Comment