Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Limme A Sec,Black,10 M US UPC: 759451662595



Color:Black
Size:10 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Kenneth Cole REACTION

I could not wait to wear this shoes light, attractive bud uncomfortable. It is brown in colour, light, very attractive, but alas, it is made for someone with very, very narrow feet as the bed of the shoes, closer to the sides is very slanted on the left and right sides (closer to the back straps) I was not prepared to have blisters this time around2009-02-11 Rating 1. I wear average size. I am very disappointed with Kenneth Cole with this style. I should have taken the advice of the other reviews and not buy it. This shoes should be recalled.

I love these shoes Sexy summer shoe. I bought the white ones & they are perfect for summer2009-02-06 Rating 4. Actually I live in Fl so I can wear them most of the year. I found them very comfortable but I have a very narrow foot so I didn't have any tightness or rubbing others have complained of. Overall I am very happy with my purchase. .

I thought they looked a little old ladyish before I purchased but I loved the color! Once I got them and put on, I got so many compliments! Very comfy too Love them. 2009-01-18 Rating 4. love em'.

I bought the dark brown and they are great Lovely. Whenever I wear them I get lots of compliments2009-01-15 Rating 5. .

This is a beatuiful shoe I like this shoe. It was a bit more narrow than I had expected but otherwise I just love it!2009-01-12 Rating 4.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment