crocs Women's Mary Jane,Chocolate,7 M UPC: 841158054282



Color:Chocolate
Size:7 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Croslite
Manufacturer:crocs

I they unsign that the service of sending(parcel) in very good and efficient, there has come to me exactly what pedi and was delivered in the ruled date Shose Crocs. Thank you!2009-03-23 Rating 4.

My Crocs are phenomenal Mary Jane Crocs. I have to have them for school and they are soo comfortable2009-03-17 Rating 5. Great product.

I was looking for some cute silver casual shoes to go with the silver purse I carry, since spring is coming So lightweight, it's like not wearing shoes at all!. The shoes are adorable and super comfortable2009-03-16 Rating 4. I got a great price at Amazon, so I couldn't be happier!.

I ordered one size up since I normally wear about a 9 and a half crocs mary jane style . But the size 10 I ordered were way too big2009-02-21 Rating 4. I also decided I did not like the Mary Jane style, I needed more support so I ordered the Cayman Sandal style instead. I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly. So I would say these shoes run a little big.

I love shopping at Amazon Always great products from Amazon. Products are always as promised and delivery is fast!2009-02-20 Rating 5.

Crocs, Inc Available in whole sizes and medium width only has developed a slender, women's fit to their standard "culture-phenomenon" clog with the stylish Mary Jane version Built for all-day comfort using the proprietary CrosliteTM material that gently conforms to the natural contours of the foot Anti-microbial and odor-resistant Available in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up.

No comments:

Post a Comment