Columbia Sportswear Women's Karasi Trail Shoe,Pumice,9 M UPC: 692832751498



Color:Pumice
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Mesh and synthetic
Manufacturer:Columbia Sportswear

I bought this for my wife and she loves it. Good buy and good deal from amazon. Its very comfortable and looks good2009-02-19 Rating 4. And we got a very good deal from Amazon.

I received the shoes and found that they are not omni-tech waterproof at all. They are not omni-tech waterproof!. They are not omni-fresh either2009-01-29 Rating 2. They are omni-fresh only. Be careful about the wrong descriptions. .

First of all, I purchased these sneakers on sale ($15) so for the price I paid - i am happy. A little stiff. They run a little small - I would say about a 1/2 size2009-01-08 Rating 4. I usually would buy a 9 and 1/2 in sneakers and the size 10 I ordered just fit. They are a bit stiff when you just put them on and to be quite honest hurt my feet a little bit for the first 2 weeks. They aren't your typical run of the mill comfty old sneakers but they do the job and because they are stiff they do provide support. If you get them on sale, they are worth it - If I would have paid full price - I would be upset.

After reading that Columbia shoes were true to size, I ordered women's size 10 in this shoe. These shoes are NOT true to size!. I sometimes wear a 9 1/2 and sometimes a 10 1/2, depending on the shoe2008-12-16 Rating 1. But normally it's a 10. Got them today and I swear, they fit like a size 9. Very disappointed and even more so that I have to pay to return them. And I'm certainly not re-ordering another pair because I don't know what size to order as these shoes were that small. I've never written a review for Amazon before but because I relied on other reviewers and their statements that Columbia shoes were true to size, I want to set the record straight that at least for size 10's, NOT TRUE.

These Columbia Karasi Trail Shoes came up in my search for a waterproof, warmer-type, running shoe that I could wear for my outdoor runs during the cold, Midwestern winters. Stylish & Sturdy, True-to-Size, Walking/Hiking Shoe. These ARE NOT IT2008-11-30 Rating 3. They are stylish, sturdy, practical, everyday-type, hiking or walking shoes ( that I purchased at a good price). In my opinion, they are not cushioned enough, nor are they built quite-right for running!



Unwilling to incur return shipping costs, I will keep them for hiking and everyday use. I found the sizing to be right on, albeit too late. Having read Columbia brand ran small (& to add a ВЅ-size), I followed this advise. Now I have a ВЅ-size larger pair of shoes than I need. Therefore, perhaps I will wear very thick socks - in an attempt to keep my feet warm outside during times other than running. Also, I haven't tested the waterproof factor yet. The winter running shoe winner - STILL SEARCHING. .

.

Wear the Columbia Women's Karasi Trail Shoes for your after-work hikes or trail runs. Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable membrane The Karasi shoes breathe so your feet don't overheat in hot weather or when you exert. A contoured footbed, molded EVA midsole, and nylon shank cushion your foot, provide support, and protect your sole from rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment