Slippers International Women's Fluff Sheepskin Scuff,Allspice,8 M UPC: 711781349461



Color:Allspice
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:sheepskin
Manufacturer:Slippers International

I bought these slippers for my daughter and she loves them perfect. Perfect fit, keep her feet warm and comfortable2009-03-26 Rating 5.

I appreciate the comfortable quality of this slipper Nice comfy slippers. I love to wear them inside or out -- getting the mail is no problem for these warm slippers2009-03-16 Rating 4. .

I love these slippers! They are very soft and cozy Soft, warm, affordable, great quality!. Price is fifth of the UGGS but quality is even better2009-03-10 Rating 5. I owe both brands, but UGGS got wide and got riped on the toe.

I love these Scuffs, warm and comforting. Bought myself a pair to keep warm on long winter nights2009-02-17 Rating 5. My daughter admired, and borrowed without my knowledge, them and I finally bought her a pair. Both of us are now happy and warm regardless of the chill outside. Well worth the money.

Great slippers at a great price! Comfy and warm lining and they do run true to size I love these slippers!. The sole is very sturdy2009-02-10 Rating 5. .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment