Chooka Women's Signature Horseshoe Rain Boot,Black,7 M US UPC: 606725762829



Color:Black
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:rubber
Manufacturer:Chooka

Super cute- great fit, true to size Cute - but just fell apart. Sole liner came out after a few wears, but that's ok2009-02-16 Rating 2.



Big problem - today, it's raining buckets, and my feet were soaked. Why? I just noticed that both shoes have huge slits in them - from wear? One is where the boot creases in the arch as I walk, and the other is at the heel righ next to the tag/label. I'm not happy right now with wet cold feet.



On Amazon. com to buy a new pair of wellies that are NOT Chooka brand. Hope I have better luck with quality.

Had to return too small. Size 10 too small- It cost as much to return them as the boot2008-12-27 Rating 1. Makes me mad when the sizes aren't true to size. I thought they were cute too. Darn it.

I bought 2 different pair of chooka rainboots for my neices for xmas My beef is with the seller not the product. One I purchased online at Nordstroms and one online through amazon2008-12-17 Rating 3. The ones I got through Nordstroms were shiny, box was in wonderful condition, great for gift giving. The pair I bought here were so dusty I thought they were used and after rubbing the dust off they were a flat black, not shiny. They had none of the cute chooka tags attached and the box was very shopworn. Luckily my neice is crazy about horses and is only 9, so probably wont notice the difference. This is also the very first time I have bought Chookas, so maybe there are quality differences between items? Anyway,I would say make sure you have a reputable seller. On the plus side the boots were not damaged, will work just fine I'm sure.

Bought these for my daughter ( a country girl ) Wow- these are nice. She loved the style, the fit and the functionality2008-12-16 Rating 5. A Great Buy.

I purchased these for myself Lost these to my daughter!. 2008-12-01 Rating 5. something I seldom do and my Indiana Colts loving daughter had a fit over them. . I never even got to wear them! :) But, that's okay, I'll get another pair. It was worth it seeing her smile when I gave them up to her! True to size, tall boots are great for the rain!.

Chooka was born from the idea that utility can be beautiful Moisture-absorbing knit linings Now establishing itself as number one in fashion raingear, Chooka has come a long way. With new and innovative silhouettes and fresh and young designs, Chooka is growing and reinventing the rain boot every season

No comments:

Post a Comment