Rockport Women's Candlewood Wedge Thong,Brown,8 M UPC: 656071277041



Color:Brown
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Rockport

I was so happy to find these in my size (very few interesting shoes for a wide foot) Width of shoe base narrowly cut. The style is adorable and I was prepared to purchase another pair in a different color too if they had fit2008-11-10 Rating 1. Unfortunately the base of the shoe is cut for a much narrower foot, even though the size stated that it was a wide. My pinkie toes dangled off the edge of the shoes. I sent them back a few weeks ago, and am still awaiting reimbursement to my credit card.

I purchased the brown What you see is NOT what you get. First, the heel does not appear to be shinny in the pic - but it is finished with a shine2008-10-14 Rating 3. (Did not like). The grade of the instep is not as steep as I like them to be. I do not have the highest of insteps so I need a steep grade to help my feet look good. (In the pic it looked steep). I find myself squeezing my toes to keep this shoe on - so after a while my feet begin to hurt because they become tired of doing that. Otherwise it keeps my feet cool (I live in the hot caribbean).

Women's Rockport Candlewood DSS footbed for all-day comfort .

No comments:

Post a Comment