GUESS Women's Guyana 2 Tall Shaft Platform Boot,Black Croc,6.5 M US UPC: 884380163353



Color:Black Croc
Size:6.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Croco
Manufacturer:GUESS by Marciano

It is a great boot. Guess Guyanna boots. If you are not use to wearing high high heels, then this boot will hurt your feet2009-02-25 Rating 4.

I am very selective and difficult to please where shoes are concerned and these are perfect, I read the other reviews and I almost did not purchase the boots because of the reviews. I love these boots- perfect fit. That would have been such a mistake2009-02-20 Rating 5. These are one of my very favorites pair of boots the fit is impeccable and the boots are stunning. I can't wait to sport these babies off. I love them. The only issue is that they were slippery but I purchased a non-slip pad and stuck it to the bottom. I love them. they are hot.

While these boots look like the picture in real life, they do not show all the flaws and imperfections until you put them on. Guess Guyana 2 Women's Tall Shaft Platform Boot. They seemed to be very poorly made2008-12-21 Rating 1. There is no tread on the bottoms, making it very difficult to wear just trying them on around the house. All of my heeled shoes and boots have no less than a 3 1/2" heel, and I found these the most difficult to walk in. They also crinkle in the front, right where the zipper seam is, adding to the cheap looking effect. I had these boots less than 24 hours before sending them right back.

These boots are very cute, and I thought ah I'll spend the money and get them for my birthday. Not what they seem.

While looking at this item online it seems that the calf part of the boot is made to be rigid when its on your leg2008-12-15 Rating 2. That is not the case. As soon as I took the supports out the calf part became flimsy. I thought that maybe it would look better once I got it on. Wrong. They look like a cheap pair of boots I could have bought at Payless for $40. 00, not a pair of $160. 00 from Guess. The lower half is very cute, but the fit and finish was not there. Also, the sole had no tread or grip of any type. From just walking a few feet in my house I almost tripped a couple of times. I am used to walking in high heels, but the pairs I have actually have some tread on them.

They are cute online and in pictures but are not made well at all. I would have expected a lot more for the money I spent on them. And they are $200. 00 at the actual store. .

Turn heads in these enthralling Guess by Marciano Guyana 2 boots. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Croc embossed faux patent leather upper in a knee high tall dress boot style with a square toe and 1 inch wrapped platform midsole. A full zippered 16 inch shaft and 13 1/2 inch circumference collar create easy entry and fit

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that terrorism affects women more than any other demographic group?

    Please help us to stop terrorism by filling out a short survey at:


    http://www.johnmaszka.com/SURVEY.html


    I would really value your opinion and the opinion of your readers. The long-term goal of this project is to facilitate a more diplomatic American foreign policy in the years ahead.
    Thank you,

    John Maszka

    ReplyDelete