Nine West Women's Zarajoe Boot,Dark Brown,9 M UPC: 604990781392



Color:Dark Brown
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Suede and leather
Manufacturer:Nine West

I got these boots in black and brown and really love them. Very Nice Boot. They are very nice and look great with everything2009-03-11 Rating 3. I got them for a very good price as well. Nine West is one of my favorite brands and these boots prove me right again. Thanks Amazon.

The Nine West Zarajoe Boot - is a must have for the winter! These slouch boots are very stylish and can be worn with several different items; skinny jeans, skirts, dresses and leggings. Sexy plus classy meets stykish chic! . I bought the boot in Brown Suede and love them, I needed a brown suede but I wanted them to be sexy, where I can dress them up and down! Ladies these boots are a great addition to your shoe collection2009-02-04 Rating 5. :).

I actually expected something special, but too massive for thin legs. Boots. 2009-01-28 Rating 3. . Didn't like. Might be good for sick calfs.

Leather is perfect this why i rated 3. doesn't fit true to size, half size bigger.

I wore them 2 times and don't think that will again. . hate them very uncomfortable. .

These boots are definately worth the money. Happy customer. 2008-12-16 Rating 5. I purchased them not sure if when i recieved them they would look as good as the picture but not only did they look as good they were the most comfortable boot ever. I wore them for the first time and i didn't even have to break them in they were very comfortable all night! If you're not that good with a really high heel and you cant wear high arched boots these boots are definately for you! The only thing i would like to add is these boots run a little big so if you usually wear a size 8 go with a half size smaller. .

Perfectly styled for an impression-making look Versatile suede leather upper Cushioned footbed Sophisticated 4" heel. .

No comments:

Post a Comment