EMU Australia Women's High Hip Boot,Chestnut,8 M US UPC: 809996163566



Color:Chestnut
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:EMU Australia

I loved these boots as soon as they were on my feet, they're amazing! I really like how optional they are, and the fact that you could cut off the ribbon without damaging the boot. Awesome. I live in hawaii and they arrived from kentucky in three days with only 6 dollar shipping charge2009-02-26 Rating 5. I highly recommend these boots.

finally a high ugg-like boot that is cute. cool boots. people have stopped me to ask where I got them2009-02-13 Rating 5. if you wear 1/2 size order size down. Amazon price by color but still best pricing around .

EXTREMELY WARM & STYLISH! I RECEIVED MANY COMPLEMENTS! VERSATILE AS I WEAR THEM FOLDED DOWN OR STRAIGHT UP WITH A SHORTER SKIRT OR DRESS. STYLISH WARMTH. IMPORTANT NOTE,THEY RUN BIG SO ORDER ATEAST 1 SIZE SMALLER, RECOMMENDED 2 SIZES SMALLER FOR A SNUG FIT!! 2009-01-16 Rating 5.

i am in love with boots and these boots are by far the best i have ever bought. perfect!!. I got them in the sand color which is gorgeous in person2008-12-15 Rating 5. Most comfortable boot ever, way cuter than uggs!! easy to put jeans into, run a whole size biger. i wear an eight and ordered a 7 and their perfect :).

I've always wondered why no one made a knee high "Ugg" looking boot. Pleasantly Surprised. It seemed like the natural progression from ankel to calf to knee, right? Well I saw these and I thought I'd give them a try2008-11-07 Rating 5. I wasn't expecting much, because I wasn't thrilled with the big ribbon tie, nor was I in love with the big flap in front of the knee. Well, right out of the box I realized that you can wear the flap up with ease, and the ribbon could be snipped right off if you wanted. However, the ribbon came in handy when I decided to wrap it and tie it around the very top, to keep the boots snug up against my knee caps. Put on a denim skirt, a pair of these, and you've got sexy snow bunny written all over you! The chocolate brown color is awesome. Enjoy!.

Make these fetching High Hip casual boots from Emu a stunning accessory to your wardrobe. Sizes run large, half sizes should round down Suede upper in a casual knee high boot style with a round toe. Pretty ribbon ties around upper shaft

No comments:

Post a Comment