Chinese Laundry Women's Tahoe Flat Boot,Dark Grey,7.5 M US UPC: 880858575437



Color:Dark Grey
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Chinese Laundry

These boots are very stylish and the price is great, however I had to return them. Stylish Boots, Toes too pointed. The toes are fairly pointed and I need a more rounded toe box2009-02-16 Rating 3. They just weren't comfortable on my feet.

I ordered similar boots from Steve Madden collection. I`m very happy with the purchase.. I went to the store to measure, because they were 30% cheaper on Amazon2009-02-14 Rating 5. Size 7. 5 fitted perfect (I usually wear 8). I ordered with confidence, they arrived and they felt small and cramped causing pain. I was so mad, I said no more shoes online.

Just surfing on Amazon I found those, and they're awesome! As mentioned in other reviews they run true to size, and they fit perfect! I tried them on with medium thick socks. I love the color (dark grey), and I love how they look both ways, up or down. They are not tight, there`s room for slim jeans, and they don`t slouch down with the leggings and skirt by itself, but you can make them slouch . Very soft and comfortable. Those shoes are rather for dry weather. The only minus is very thin sole, it`s gonna wear down with heavy walking.

One more time I`ll mention the color-unusual, as I see most black and light brown on the streets, goes with everything, and stands out.

Additional comment-I wore them today and I noticed a lot of girls were looking at my shoes! They were comfy and warm.

Really great boots. great boots!. Was very pleased with my purchase2009-01-07 Rating 4. Color is a true gray, not brownish or too light as some grays are and it is true to size. . best part is that they are very comfortable which is a must for me!!!.

The moment I received these boots I was in love. I love these!!!. 2008-12-03 Rating 5. They are a perfect dark Grey and go with everything. They run true to size and fit around the calf perfectly. A tight skinny jean is the way to go if you want to wear them over jeans. I doubt they will fit with a boot cut jean. Another great thing about these boots are, that you can wear them snapped up or down. Personally I really like that you can change it up. . :)

.

cute boot for a reasonable price. cute boot for a good price. The color is as shown2008-11-11 Rating 4. The lining is nice and soft, but feels a little cheap as it is exposed foam. However, as the upper is real suede and the price is so low, I think it's a good boot. One thing to be aware of is the leg opening is quite small, maybe for junior sized legs? I have quite thin legs and the boots fit pretty close .

Cozy up to these soft and snug Tahoe boots by Chinese Laundry. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Ultra-soft suede upper in a casual pull-on boot style with a round toe. Neatly stitched sock line trim and stitched center seams adds finely crafted detail

No comments:

Post a Comment