Clarks Women's Brightwood Pump,Black,7.5 W UPC: 885144759003



Color:Black
Size:7.5 W
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Clarks

This shoe is very pretty with it's detailing, however, don't expect the typical Clark feel, as it provides no cushion, and the material is inflexible with walking Great look, comfort could be improved. Overall, I still like the shoe, I just don't wear it when there is a lot of walking to be done, or for long periods2009-03-26 Rating 4.

These shows are not at all as comfortable as I had anticipated Clark Pumps . The leather is too hard and the cut of the show is not ample enough in the front for relaxed wearing2009-03-17 Rating 2. Even though my feet are in great shape, that is, no bunions, calluses or any other deformities. I love Clark's but these are not the best available especially if you're a class room teacher like me. .

I am all about comfort over fashion when it comes to shoes, and this shoe fits both bills A wonderful shoe. I got a shoe in a wide (which i do not usually wear) and have had no problems with this shoe other than one2009-03-03 Rating 4. After wearing these shoes for 12-13 hours I find the strap tends to rub against my big toe "knuckle". If I wear them for 8 hours or so, I don't have the issue.

I loved them so much, I bought them in another color.



I highly recommend these shoes. They are comfortable, and oh so cute!.

I agree completely with one of the earlier reviews nice looking trendy shoe but not so comfortable. For some reason the construction of this shoe allows your foot to slide forward2009-02-27 Rating 3. This creates a situation where your toes are pushed directly against the tip of the shoe. I was able to wear the shoes for a few hours without major problems but would not recommend them if you need to stand or walk for any significant period. They are a very classy looking pair of modern pumps but I plan to wear them only for days when I don't anticipate the need to spend much time on my feet.

The shoe is cute, and comfortable at first O.K.. I wore it to work with nylons and by the end of the day I could hardly walk2009-02-16 Rating 2. The heel feels like it's too far back on the shoe bed which causes your toes to jam forward at each step. I am going to buy some pads to make them wearable. This shoe could have used some more padding and some design changes. .

A flurry of trend-setting features update this classic look Embossed leather upper with bold button detail Leather lining Ultra-cushy, flexible, breathable foam ACTIVE AIR INSOLE Embossed leather sole 1-1/4" heel height Crafted in Brazil - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment