PUMA Women's Speed Cat SD US Sneaker,Blue/Natural,9.5 M US UPC: 881213461020



Color:Blue/Natural
Size:9.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Suede and leather
Manufacturer:PUMA

I love these shoes! The only problem I have is a few reviews said to buy a 1/2 size bigger than normal. great shoes. I disagree! These shoes are true to size and I wish I had gotten my regular 9 instead of 9 1/2! Other than that, I love them; very cute and comfortable!!2008-12-20 Rating 4.

I bought the Puma sneakers. Awesome Sneaks. They look great and feel wonderful2008-09-06 Rating 4. I have to say that Shoemania is wonderful too -- my item got here so fast, it was like i had paid for the overnight express shipping.



.

All the other runners I own have size 7. Womens Puma Runners. 5us in them, as i am in Australia I couldn't try these on so it was a bit of a gamble but I bought the 72007-11-15 Rating 5. 5us size & they fitted perfectly. I managed to track down a second pair & bought them as well. LOVE THEM.

These are so cute and the $39. Loved my pink pumas. 99 price tag on Amazon was perfect!2007-01-09 Rating 5.

These shoes were in perfect condition, shipped as described and I really like them!. Great Shoes. 2007-01-05 Rating 5

Grab a look that never goes out of style: the fierce Puma Speed Cat sneakers. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Suede upper in an iconic sneaker style with Puma logo embellishment, suede overlays and signature side striping. Full lace up front, lightly padded tongue and collar for a sleek fit

No comments:

Post a Comment