Slippers International Men's Lounger Cord Bootie,Wheat,11 M US UPC: 711781375804



Color:Wheat
Size:11 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:Corduroy
Manufacturer:Slippers International

Just short and to the point, these slippers are one of the most comfortable pieces of footware i have ever worn! I honestly wish they weren't just slippers and i wouldn't look so ridiculous walking around in public with them on So Simple, but SO Comfortable!!!!. 2009-03-13 Rating 5. though i am very tempted.



I got them when they were on a gold box deal thinking i could use a simple pair of slippers. But once i put them on, I was in heaven. I can't tell you how much i would reccomend these booties. Buy them today, you won't regret it!.

I thought I was being clever by saving myself half an hour by buying slippers off amazon Avoid. com, but now I regret it2009-03-02 Rating 1.



-These slippers are extremely wide and bulky, like a previous reviewer said, and my feet move around in them a lot when I walk anywhere, so unless you have really fat feet you shouldn't even consider these





-It's hard enough to believe someone tried selling these for $35 but the idiot who designed these for some reason but a kind of nylon wrapping on the sole which makes it impossible to walk on any surface except for perhaps dry concrete without slipping.



-Don't let the low price fool you, just go out to the store and shell out an extra $10-15 for quality slippers that you know you'll like



The wool lining is comfortable, but overall the slippers are not.

I purchased these on sale as a last hope for something well made and warm that was comfortable enough to wear on the couch or recliner without wanting to kick them off Honestly the most comfortable slippers I've Ever Owned. Well BINGO look no further folks2009-02-13 Rating 5. I'd pay the higher price they want now. They are easily worth $15 but they have no more In my size. Glad I got 1 pair! Wow are they comfortable and warm for sure to where your feet will sweat a little. Wear socks but you still don't need to buy a size higher. If anything because of there excellent width I got the 9 Instead of the 10 I usually get and they fit like a glove and not falling off! I wear 9 1/2 sneaker but you can go smaller not larger with these. Also the construction Is superb. You really have to see these to appreciate them they are worth every penny and more. I WOULD PAY MORE! I hope they restock for next year. nice rubber sole If you do want to wear these outside too! I couldn't be happier than this bargain. Deal of the day!

Honestly folks this is like getting Eddy Bauer slippers at a Wal or K Mart price!!!Get them before they are gone.

I purchased 3 differnet pairs of these from Amazon Goldbox Great Slippers Equal to Uggs. I purchased them to replace a severely worn pair of $95 Ugg Slippers2009-02-11 Rating 5. As for a few days owning them they are comfortable, warm,and very padded. I will update in a few weeks and see how they wear. Knowing what I know now I would spend triple for them. They even come in a nice display box with the plastic straightners. Great for gifts too.

I always wanted comfy slippers for the evenings and mornings but I always was too greedy to shell out more than 10$, i Perfect for my morning news paper run and evenings at the fireplace!. e2009-02-07 Rating 4. I always bought cheap Wal*art type slippers. They never lasted and when I went out in the moring over my sizeable front lawn to the mailbox my feet would be soaked and my heels would hurt. I would then not be able to wear them for a day or so.

So I saw this Amaz(o)ing deal and used an Amazon gift certificate to buy these!



PROS:

They are COMFORTABLE, i. e. they fit like real shoes and the cushioning is of running shoe caliber

They are EASY TO PUT ON, ie. I can slip my feet in without getting red in the face and fat rolls on my stomach forming.

They are WATER RESISTANT, I would not say waterproof but I can walk over a soaking wet morning-dewed lawn and come in with dry feet and without the fabric absorbing water

They are WARM: soooo much wool. If you like warm feet then these are it

They are WIDE: I have wide feet and these are extremely comfortable. They are very broad in the tip.

They are STYLISH, that is, for slippers. The cords look nice and the colors are nice and muted.

They have RUBBER SOLES, which make them slip resistant and perfect for use on different surfaces (eg. ladders)



CONS:

Haven't found any yet but once I do I will update. Wear and tear will tell.

UPDATE: Found one: your feet can get stinky in these. Be prepared to wear with cotton socks. This is a common problem with many wool slippers but gets a star removed for that.



Note: this is the same as the Woolrich slipper sold elsewhere on Amazon for much more. Identical. .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment