Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Eternal Roam Slipper,Dk Brown,8.5 M US UPC: 759451807422



Color:Dk Brown
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Kenneth Cole REACTION

Love these slippers. Quality, warmth and comfort. They are very warm, comfortable and seem to be very well made2009-01-28 Rating 5. .

I initially bought these shoes to be my casual friday shoes, and I have started wearing them every day. SO comfortable. Absolutely the most comfortable shoes I own aside from my sneakers2009-01-21 Rating 4. The only thing keeping me from rating them 5 stars is that they run on the small side. They're a little snug for a size 10.

They were delivered quickly and I love the shoes. Kenneth Cole shoes. I bought one pair at Macy's2009-01-21 Rating 5. They were so comfortable, I wanted another pair and found them on amazon.

They are really comfy. My "winter" shoes. 2008-12-28 Rating 4. being in Texas, were it doesn't get real cold overall, they are my go-to shoes for the winter. I brought them in tan and its hard to keep them clean, which is a given, but I think that gives them part of their appeal.

I wanted a pair of cozy slippers to use during winter, when it's not so cold and you don't need heavy boots, but still want your feet warm and cozy. I love these shoes!. My wish turned to reality with these! I bought them in dark brown (I call them "the granny shoes", but they don't look "granny" really ;) and I'm absolutely in love with them2008-10-31 Rating 5. You'll not be disappointed!.

Slip your feet into cozy comfort in the Eternal Roam slipper from Kenneth Cole REACTION. Eternal Roam SU Its soft sueded upper looks super cute all decked out with a fringe trim around the collar and a sweet bow across the vamp. The moccasin-style toe adds a fun touch and its faux fur lining will keep you warm and toasty all night long

No comments:

Post a Comment