AK Anne Klein Women's Christa Pump,Natural Suede,8.5 M UPC: 730222445876



Color:Natural Suede
Size:8.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:AK Anne Klein

I have had my eye on the black patent pair for about, well, a long time, but since i already had an expensive pair of black patent leather pointy-toed shoes, i never got them. Fabulous shoe - not great price!. Just last week, i was in Macy's, and they had the red ones, in my size for ****$25**** the saleswoman gave me a great deal on the black ones, too - so i got both! I wore the red ones for the first time tonight2009-03-15 Rating 5. . I was walking around town, etc, and they're about as comfortable as heels that high can get - i usually do go for a half size bigger and then get the inserts to make them more comfortable. Basically, I love these shoes, but please don't pay $70!!! go to macys, get them for 25!!!.

Cute shoe - they run very true to size. Cute Shoe. I ordered a 1/2 size smaller based on reviews and they are a little tight for me2009-03-11 Rating 4. Good heel height - not too short, not too tall. Great with pants or skirts.

Shoe Lovers,



The AK Christa Pump in Natural Suede (6. Cute, but not exactly Comfy. 5) arrived from Amazon earlier than I originally anticipated and in absolutely pristine condition2009-02-19 Rating 4. I am typically skeptical about ordering shoes online, but the size, style, and quality exceeded my expectations! I receive many compliments on the shoes themselves when I wear them out, though my feet don't exactly appreciate it. However, this experience will not hinder me from purchasing shoes online again - especially from Amazon or AK Anne Klein.



Happy Shopping,

S.

Se miran bien en mi seГ±ora y ademГЎs le encanto el regalo lo que para mi es mГЎs que suficiente. Unos zapatos para dama de muy buen gusto. Les recomiendo la compra2009-02-10 Rating 5.

I bought the bronze ones from a retail store and I love them. Love them. I found the yellow ones on Amazon for a lot less and it is pure love2009-01-23 Rating 4. They feel a little big, but mostly true to size. I recently ordered the natural suede snakeskin look from Amazon for even less. I looove this shoe. Got lots of compliments.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment