Etnies Little Kid/Big Kid Digit Sneaker,Black/White/Red,3 M US Little Kid UPC: 883896301143



Color:Black/White/Red
Size:3 M US Little Kid
Department:boys
FabricType:Action leather or suede
Manufacturer:Etnies

These are very well made sneakers Etnies Sneaker . I would not have purchased for full price, but at the sale price of $17 I could not be happier2009-03-20 Rating 5.

My daughter adores Etnies Amazing deal on a popular shoe!. I can still remember the first time she wanted me to buy them for her and seeing the $50 price tag at our local mall - OUCH! So to find them on sale on Amazon for less than $15, I snatched up a couple pairs2008-12-15 Rating 5. I have always been pleased with the quality of this brand, because even with wearing them quite often she can usually pass them onto younger cousins with plenty of wear left.



This time I picked up the white/white/pink & black/white/pink for her and then ended up coming back to buy this style Etnies Little Kid/Big Kid Fader Sneaker in black/white/pink for a cousin that wanted some for Christmas.



If your child is a fan of this brand, I definitely recommend picking up a pair or two. Maybe even buying a lager size to store away for future use, it'll save you money in the long run!.

Etnies brings you a style you can dig with these smooth Digit skate shoes Trademark etnies E logo. Sport suede or leather upper in a technical skate style with signature E Etnies logo details and fabric-trimmed padded heel and collar. Full lace up front, extra padded mesh logo tongue with elastic keeper straps

No comments:

Post a Comment