Havaianas Women's Spring Sandal,Silver Moon,39/40 BR UPC: 741940227576



Color:Silver Moon
Size:39/40 BR
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Havaianas

I live in a mild cliamte, so we can wear flip flops/sandals longer than most places & I tend to want to wear my Havianas & ONLY my Havaianas, whether it's July & 110+ or November My favorite flip flop!. I can wear these all day with out hurting, unlike the cheaper flip flops from large chain stores2008-11-17 Rating 5. Yes, these are quite a bit more money, but worth it for my feet. They also don't wear down or flatten out like my other flips.

These are the best flip flops on the planet Best Flip Flops. They all fit perfect you never have to break them in2008-10-24 Rating 5.

I discovered Havaianas two and half years ago, shortly before a trip to Hawaii From A Havaianas Lover, I Have a Little Bit of Grief. I bought two pairs, black and orange, at rock bottom prices thinking it was insane to pay $20 for flip-flops2008-06-25 Rating 4.



Good lord, I was wrong.



These are the most wearable, walkable flip-flops I've ever known. I've walked miles in these things, across hot tar even. After two years, the original two pairs hardly showed depressions in them. . this is highly unusual with the cheapos.



I recently ordered 7 new pairs (crazy, yes, I know) including the Silver and Gold Retro's. While I love the look, I found that the size cut (though identical to all the others I ordered at 39/40) ran large at the toes and the strap rubbed differently at the in-step. I expect they'll break in, but it taught me that not all Havaiana's are created equal, though they still all rock.

I HAVE ADDED SEVERAL PAIR OF FLIP FLOPS TO MY WARDROBE THIS YEAR - I FULLY EXPECTED TO LOVE THESE NOT SURE WHY THESE ARE SO GREAT?. 2008-06-06 Rating 3. WHILE THEY ARE QUITE CUTE AND COMFY, I DON'T REALLY FIND THEM BETTER THAN THE $2. 50 OLD NAVY ONES. . I WAS DISAPPOINTED. .

Brazil size 35/36 fits US Women's size 5/6, Brazil size 37/38 fits US Women's size 6.5/7.5, Brazil size 39/40 fits US Women's 8/9, Brazil size 41/42 fits US Women's 10/11. .

No comments:

Post a Comment