Deer Stags Women's Whenever Slipper,Olive,8 M UPC: 703022728463



Color:Olive
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Microsuede
Manufacturer:Deer Stags

I love these shoes and, they are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time So Comfortable & Warm, True to Size. I have hardwoods throughout my home and even though some house shoes are comfortable when I first put them on, after a few hours it feels like there really isn't much of anything between my feet and the floor2009-03-13 Rating 5. I was in a very bad auto accident and my right foot, ankle and heel were crushed. Obviously, I had many surgeries to reconstruct my foot. In addition, I had nerve damage from the crush injury. I can wear these shoes all day and my feet are still comfortable. You must know - this is saying a lot! I'm going to buy several more pairs and I hope Deer Stags will always keep these in their product line!.

This was a gift and reciever found them to be too hard on inside Inside too hard. I was also surprised when they came to have the outer box say "As Seen on TV" -I had no idea what that was all about & frankly was concerned the reciever would think I cheaped out & got a $92009-03-13 Rating 2. 99 pair of slippers. They were returned as per Amazons usual great service.

These were comfortable AND CUTE! BUT Cute, But..... 2009-02-18 Rating 3. they were extremely lightweight and not sturdily made. As I checked out the workmanship, I felt that they would not stand up to what I personally needed from them.

If you need a slipper that isn't soft and fuzzy-lined, not heavy on your feet, and comfy/good fit. . these are for you.

But if you desire something with more "soft" on the inside and something that will last. . then I don't recommend. .

These are great slippers, though not as soft on the outside as I expected Quality product, but runs very small. Beware, they run at LEAST a half size small2009-01-20 Rating 4.

THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER DEERSTAG. SHE LOVES THEM, COLOR, SIZE AND STYLE2009-01-08 Rating 5. SHE LOVES THE FACT THAT SHE CAN WEAR THEM OUTSIDE WHEN SHE TAKES HER DOGS OUT. IF SHE IS AT HOME, THEY ARE ON HER FEET. 5 OF US HAVE THEM AND WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER BRAND.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment