MIA Women's Canteen Platform Sandal,Black,7 M US UPC: 742282654310



Color:Black
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:MIA

I love MIA Shoes but I must agree with the previous reviewer: they are snug around the toes Comfort and Style combined. Get a 1/2 size up2009-03-12 Rating 5. I love in the city so I walk everywhere and these shoes are perfect because they are so comfortable and light. Goes great with dresses, skirts, pants and shorts. .

I bought these shoes in black These shoes are light.. They are light and comfortable, except it fits snug around the toes2009-02-20 Rating 3. It would have been perfect if I had gotten a half size larger. .

Catch a cool drink at the end of the bar in the Canteen sandals from MIA - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a casual T-strap platform wedge slingback sandal style with a round open toe. Tumbled leather, wide center strap, comfortable slingback heel strap with adjustable buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment