GUESS Women's Jeanesca Pump,Dark Brown Crocco,7.5 M US UPC: 884380172584



Color:Dark Brown Crocco
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:GUESS by Marciano

A great pump that is true to size and does not slip off the heel. Finally.

Comfortable and very attractive2009-03-18 Rating 5. This is a true buy, thanx to the quality of the shoe, and Amazon's fabulous prices.

Amazon, my fave online store ;).

These shoes are wonderful for the money, especially since I tried the shoes on at Nordstrom's for about $89!

I am a heels person, have one bad foot, under a doctors care, and have worn another pair of leather pumps completely out, due to the comfort I had with them. Great shoes!. I was searching for a simple pair of pumps that would just be comfortable for everyday use, like my old ones! These are the shoes---perfect height, dress up or dress down, comfy leather, enough room for toes, even though pointy, just a great pair of simple pumps for someone like me with high arches!

I will be getting another pair2009-02-07 Rating 5.

An elegant silhouette makes these classic Guess by Marciano Jeanesca pumps a stellar style standout. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Smooth or embossed leather upper in a contemporary dress pump style with a pointed toe. A low scooped collar and vamp creates a stunning, delicate profile

No comments:

Post a Comment