FRYE Women's Harness 12R Boot,Olive,8.5 M UPC: 787935369234



Color:Olive
Size:8.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:FRYE

Bought these in my regular size, which gives a "roomy" fit Comfortable and stylish boots. Considered getting a size smaller, but felt it would be too tight on my bunions, and also felt I wouldn't be able to wear a decent-weight sock2009-01-24 Rating 5. They are breaking in beautifully. My husband (who knows about stuff like this) explained to me that the sliding in the heel was the proper fit and would stop as the boots were broken in (he was right!). He also said that if the boot is snug in the heel when you try it on, it is not a proper fit. Also, the tan color is a beautiful distressed leather.

I ordered the boots for my daughter for christmas Boot review. They were here in plenty of time for christmas and she loved them!!! Perfect fit and they look great!2009-01-12 Rating 5.

I have always enjoyed Boots, but find it difficult to find Boots that are fashionable and practical Best boots ever!. I spend a fair amount of time working with livestock, and on a college campus2008-11-16 Rating 5. I got these boots in Tan around two years ago and they are wonderful. They are sturdy and with the reinforced toes have saved my toes from horses, cows, and sheep (plus a cranky three year old I sometimes sit). They still look like new, and I wear them on campus almost everyday.

If you are one of those that wear a 6 1/2 or 7 depending on the cut of a shoe I would suggest going with the larger size. I didn't and it took me a bit longer to get these broken in all the way. With the stirrup, and the slimness of the shaft it can make it difficult to squeeze into these if you are on the borderline size. At least until they strech out.

These are a wonderful pair of boots and if all Frye boots are like this you can believe that once I'm done with college and college debt I will be saving up for a few more pairs. They have lasted longer than some of my "cowboy" boots.

These boots are exactly what I was looking for Great Boots!. Very comfortable, durable and stylish2008-10-24 Rating 5. I've received many compliments.

Cheers,

Sarah.

I recieved my boots quickly and they are great! I wear them all the time Wonderful!. I also have a pair of black boots that i used to wear often but these seem to have taken the place of those2008-10-21 Rating 5. I strongly recommend these to anyone who likes comfort!.

For years the motorcycle boot has been an American classic, now Frye reintroduces it the "Harness 12R" Boot in a new fashion finish for an update that will easily go from on-trend to timeless essential Genuine Goodyear welt construction .

No comments:

Post a Comment