pediped Infant/Toddler Aidan Sneaker,White/Navy,Medium (US Toddler 12-18 Months) UPC: 875936002769



Color:White/navy
Size:Medium (US Toddler 12-18 Months)
Department:baby-boys
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:pediped

My daughter purchased Pediped's Aidan for my grandson when he was only a few months old Gathering compliments. He has worn them over and over and we all love them - as do strangers, but then my grandson is precious as well, and gathers lots of attention2009-01-11 Rating 5. She wanted the exact same shoe for him in the next size up and we finally found one online. In my search I found the X-small at Amazon - perfect for my new little nephew. My grandson walks well in them, loves to play with the velcro strap when stuck in his carseat and he looks preppy! Too cute!.

My son wore the leather-bottom Pedipeds until he was 2 and grew out of the largest size Excellent shoes. The leather never wore out and they seemed to be very comfortable2008-12-06 Rating 5.

These shoes are perfect AWESOME. They are so light and do not affect my son's walking2008-05-15 Rating 5. He was an early walker and sneakers would make him trip if he didn't pick up his feet enough. These are just wonderful. And, he doesn't mind them being on. He even sits still while i put them on, which is a miracle. When we got them the soles were a bit slippery so I just scuffed them up on the concrete and that provided enough grip. Very very cool shoes!.

This is the perfect shoe for babies and beginning walkers because of the soft sole We love PediPeds!. This is the last size we will get in this line, becuase they now have a new line for toddlers2008-05-05 Rating 5. Our toddler has narrow feet that are small so we couldn't get those yet. We like these becuase you can adjust the velcro to compensate for his narrow feet. Only negative I see with these shoes (this is our 3rd pair of PediPeds) is that the white leather gets dirty fast.

My son loves his Pedipeds!! The Aidan "sneakers" are his 2nd pair of Pedipeds and he doesn't pull at them on his feet, doesn't walk funny in them, and doesn't fight me to get them on LOVE these shoes!. We had Robeez prior to these, but those seemed to be too tight around his ankles, and always left these awful indentations2008-01-31 Rating 5. After wearing them a few times, he would fight me to get them on. Pedipeds are AWESOME first shoes for those not walking yet, or just learning to walk. Two thumbs up!!!! :).

XS = 0-6 Months, S = 6-12 Months, M = 12-18 Months, L = 18-24 Months .

No comments:

Post a Comment