Privo Women's Float Flat,Chocolate,7.5 M UPC: 053448847584



Color:Chocolate
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:privo

these shoes are unbelievable sooo comfortable!!!!. There is no breaking in at all; no more blisters!! They do run rather large about 1/2 size 2009-03-19 Rating 5.

Definetely a great buy!!!.

I have never bought Privo before, but I expected more cushion on the inside according to previous reviews Still trying to Decide. The shoes look great and are true to size, but the strap on the top is somewhat snug2009-03-17 Rating 4. I've been wearing them around the house in hopes that the elastic on the strap will stretch somewhat. My main purpose in buying these shoes were for major, comfortable walking, and I'm just not sure if these shoe fit the bill. .

I knew that I'd have to return these shoes as soon as I put them on Will have to return. The strap was way too tight across the top of my foot and it isn't adjustable2009-03-14 Rating 2. It's too bad because they're really cute.

Good looking shoe

Probably really comfortable

Sizing way off

Very dissappointed

-- I would guess that the sizing is about 1 and 1/2 sizes off, eg So far from standard sizing not even funny. I'm a 72009-02-23 Rating 3. 5, ordered a 7 based on earlier reviews, and the shoe fit like an 8. 5. I even tried on the same shoe at DSW to see what I would wear (unfortunately they only had 7s and above), this style for some reason runs really big. Other Privo's seemed true to size - strange.

Shoe looked better in person Excellent. Great color but shoe runs a little girl2009-02-10 Rating 5. Get 1/2 size smaller.

This lightweight Mary Jane looks great with virtually any outfit Soft nubuck/metallic leather upper SoleassageTM footbed massages your feet with every step Shock-absorbing polyurethane sole 1-1/2" heel Elastic-gored Mary Jane strap for fit and feel flexfit and soleassage technologies massage and flex with the foot .

No comments:

Post a Comment