AK Anne Klein Women's Adine Sandal,Bronze,8 M US UPC: 730222900917



Color:Bronze
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:AK Anne Klein

I disagree with the other reviewer! These shoes are really cute and comfortable to walk in I love these shoes! . I ordered them in bronze and am sorry that I didn't order a pair in black also now that I know how comfortable they are2008-12-24 Rating 5. Unfortunately they have sold out in the black in my size. They look sexy on and are very flattering. .

These shoes where so cute in the picture, but are at least a 1/2 size too large Cute, but way too large!. The material is also not as nice in person2008-10-06 Rating 2. I sent these back right away and ordered a different brand.

Impressively styled for today's more modern look Leather upper Cushioned footbed Platform sole 3-1/4" heel Elastic-gored back strap - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment