MIA Women's Godiva Sandal,Brown,7 M US UPC: 742282496385



Color:Brown
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:MIA

I can't believe I got these shoes for less than 20 dollars Surprising. 2009-03-15 Rating 5. they look great, fit great, good quality and current style. . great buy.

I just got these in the mail today, and immediately put them on to wear to class - I thought walking across campus would be a good test for comfort Love these!. And I have no complaints! My feet don't hurt, and the shoe is really lightweight and true to size2009-03-12 Rating 5. I felt like they were mine right when I put them on. They're a bit higher than I thought, but I'm used to walking in heels so it's fine for me. Just be aware that you have to be careful in these! That said, they're very sturdy and feel secure, especially with the ankle straps. Love the style and look, really cute! I just wish the gold would have been in stock when I ordered, though I still really like the brown. :) Good buy! .

I hesitated at first, buy them or not? Glad I did Feel in love with them!. Comfort and style in one2009-03-11 Rating 5. They are high but small platform makes it easier on the feet. Good buy. True to size!.

great shoe true fit i wear size 10 and bought 10 they were perfect buy them! great shoe. 2009-01-17 Rating 4

I saw these in a store at the mall and they were so expensive Great Product. found them on amazon for less than half of the price at the mall2008-12-04 Rating 5.

I love them. I have not actually gotten a chance to wear them yet, but so far they seem comfy however the straps at the ankle look as if they have the potential to hurt.

I am in love with them , I did not like gladiator type shoes prior to this pair. .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment