Steve Madden Women's Piya Platform Pump,Black Leather,8 M UPC: 883924727259



Color:Black Leather
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Steve Madden

I bought these and absolutely love them Love these shoes. They are a high heel but they are so awesome, they match my favorite outfit perfectly2009-03-04 Rating 5.

These sandals are very sexy on Steve Madden Piya. The do run 1/2 size large2009-02-26 Rating 3. The heels are very high.

I am a frequent online shopper of Steve Madden's shoes, as I know they always fit me perfectly and the quality is always great these shoes hurt!. these shoes have been the exception though: I only wore them for a couple of minutes and the back part hurt my skin so bad I had a small wound for a week after that2009-02-06 Rating 1. I had to return them :(.

I bought these shoes and love them! They fit true to size, are comfortable for the heel size and are very sexy Love these shoes!. Leather quality is pretty nice as well2009-02-05 Rating 5. Great shoes!.

Today's spectacular dress casual style Eye-catching leather upper Cushioned insole Rubber sole with 1" platform Fashion-hot 4-1/4" heel .

No comments:

Post a Comment