Camper Women's Knee-High 1911,Mexico Negro/Marti Raiz,40 EU (US Women's 10 M)



Color:Mexico Negro/Marti Raiz
Size:40 EU (US Women's 10 M)
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Camper

These Camper boots are absolutely gorgeous, but they're definitely made for people with ridiculously teeny, tiny calves Beautiful Boots, But Made For Tiny Legs. Unless you have toothpick legs, I would definitely consider ordering a size up from what you normally wear, because the calf sizing in these is really off2009-03-12 Rating 4. My legs are on the small side of average and I could hardly zip them up the first time I put them on. I have had the boots a few months now, and even with plenty of wear, they haven't stretched much at all. I will probably never be able to tuck jeans into them, which is disappointing. I'm still happy with my purchase, but wish I had been warned about the weird calf sizing.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment