Clarks Women's Mia Wild Boot,Brown,9 M UPC: 053449998995



Color:Brown
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Clarks

My Mia Wilds just arrived, I've tried them on, and so far, so GREAT! The tan is a beautiful cognac/deep honey Just as I'd hoped.... I wear a Medium width but my foot runs slightly narrow - I noticed these boots aren't as wide as some styles, so if you have a wider foot they may be too narrow2009-03-30 Rating 5. They are VERY comfortable, even when I first put them on. I have plantar fasciitis (translation: extremely sore heel) and they accomodate my orthodics nicely. I wanted to buy these earlier in the year but they were at full price ($165. 00) but this week what a bargain I got shopping on Amazon! Nice, quality boot which is what I expect from Clarks. Very stylish, too. .

These adventurous Clarks England Mia Wild boots are the perfect complement to tailored casual looks - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a casual ankle boot style with a square bicycle toe. Crossing leather ankle straps with metal stud embellishments add edgy textural accent

No comments:

Post a Comment