Chinese Laundry Women's Turbo Leather Wedge Boot,Smoke,7.5 M US UPC: 880858575154



Color:Smoke
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Chinese Laundry

So versatile, scrunch down, pull up, go midway, cuff flap up or down as well, smallest wedge heel for comfort nice. 2009-02-26 Rating 4. with skirts, skinny jeans. . . cant go wrong with all the options. . true to size. . decent soft leather. . toe not too round or pointy so you know it wont look outdated next year . . real wardrobe investment piece. . dont hesitate if your on the fence. .

When I first saw these shoes online, I thought, OMG! I have to have these! but they are so cheap-y looking! the "leather" as they deem it, is worst then pleather! The calf part? only good for those who has athletic calves, if you don't like me, don't bother! ALSO! the fold down flap? yeah, mine had a number WRITTEN there, I don't know if it was for quality control or what, but how on earth do these people expect us to wear these? with one flap folded and one not? I mean COME ON! AND these boots are for those with long legs, I am a mere 5'2" Horrible, cheap looking. 2009-02-10 Rating 1. Uncomfortable to wear these sitting, but I can't, with that stupid QC number! UGH! DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS!.

I've wanted these boots for a very long time love them. I finally bought them for my b-day and loved them2009-01-12 Rating 5. I have not so skinny legs and they fit perfectly. They're very roomy and sexy but not uncomfortable. Loved them!!!!.

these boots are atrocious LOOKS CHEAP & REALLY BAGGY. i have skinny legs so they fit super baggy on the calves2009-01-06 Rating 1. they look like cheap boots. also these boots don't have a comfortable sole. DO NOT PURCHASE.

I bought these here on Amazon based on reviews at Zappos Great price, but low quality and weird fit. com, because everyone said they were "slouchy" and "too big" for normal calves, but great for wider calves2008-12-17 Rating 3. I'm six feet tall and have somewhat wide calves, so I was hoping these thigh-highs would be like the perfect knee-high boot on me. No such luck -- the part that's supposed to go over my knee wouldn't, so they just looked weird. And the leather felt like cheap quality, and you could see obvious glue. Plus the fit in the foot/ankle area was just kind of weird. I wound up returning them. Still, they're super-cheap and I wish they would have worked for me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment