Jessica Simpson Women's Demore Pump,Stone,7.5 M US UPC: 884079878803



Color:Stone
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Jessica Simpson

This shoe is fantastic Jessica Simpson- Demore slingback platform pump. It has a very classy look that pairs well with jeans and black slacks2009-03-16 Rating 5. It goes wonderfully with any type of skirt and the best part is that it is a REALLY comfortable shoe. I am a teacher and I wear these all day and trust me I am not just sitting at my desk!!! They are great shoes and a must buy! I have them in 3 different colors that is how much I love them!.

Give your style a lift with the sassy "Demore" Sandal from Jessica Simpson Mestico Leather/Brown Wood Heel Uniquely styled; the crisscross straps overlap the faux wood platform and a chunky buckle on the slingback adds spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment