Jessica Simpson Women's Teluride Pump,Black,8.5 M US UPC: 884079909187



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Tumbled leather
Manufacturer:Jessica Simpson

I do love the look of this shoe and I had many compliments when I wore it. Pretty shoe.....but...... But, it is a little hard to walk in on slick floors, no problems on carpeting2009-03-01 Rating 2. I will continue to try to master it, because it is a great looking shoe.

I absolutely love the look, the color, and the fit (at first), until you spend more than an hour wearing it. Hot shoes at a painful height. Definately takes time to get use to walking in it, but once you master that, it's the pain of being at such a high arch that will kill you2009-02-20 Rating 3. I love all of Jessica Simpson shoes and as a woman who loves to wear pumps daily, in my opinion this is one of her few shoes that you'll end up giving up comfort for beauty.

As far as 4-inch heels go, these are hard to beat in the comfort category. comfortable yet sexy. I've only had mine for a few days so I can't comment on the durability but I have several other pairs of JS shoes and haven't had any problems with them falling apart2009-01-16 Rating 4.



.

These vivacious Jessica Simpson Telluride pumps will give you a smashing contemporary silhouette. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Gleaming leather upper in a modern dress pump style with a round toe and hidden 1/2 inch platform. Faux leather lining and cushioning insole, flat traction outsole

No comments:

Post a Comment